Sunday, April 29, 2007

AngeliqCeline

Best Model from MyCams
Click to Free Chat

FREE LIVE SEX SHOWS !Free Sex Live Chat Rooms. ... FREE LIVE SEX www.mycams.com *** HOT LIVE Sex Show! LIVE SEX SHOWS ! LIVE SEX SHOWS !



Host Profile:
Enjoy my natural breasts, perfect smile, and figure like a little doll...and my tight ass...My eyes,my seductive look...My lips, and wet pussy! Ill satisfy all ur wishes, and be sure ill drive u crazy!!! I...

What turns me on:
BUBBLE BATHS, YELLOW ROSSES, SWIM NAKED, OIL MASSAJE , WHEN U WASH AND COMB MY HAIR GO DOWN ON ME, TO BE TICKLED... and so many more..

What turns me off:
spiders, bad jokes, apartheid, preconceived thoughts, too fat and oilly...

Screenname: Celine

Age: 22

Sex: female

Sex. Preference: straight

Height: 5'5" - 5'9"

Weight: 100 - 115 lbs

Hair Color: blonde

Hair Length: long

Eye Color: blue

Build: athletic

Race: white

No comments: